Think Your Way to Success Like Tony Robbins
You may be surprised to learn that being successful is no more difficult than being a failure. It’s just different and the key is in your thinking. Why is it so important to think your way to success? According to Tony Robbins, 80% of the road to success is in the way you think and 20% is in your actions.
How Could This Be True?
It’s really pretty simple. Your life is a reflection of what you think most of the time. Suppose your prevailing thoughts were that life is difficult and you are unlikely to get anywhere. With your head full of those thoughts, do you believe that you would recognize the greatest opportunity imaginable if it was right in front of you? Probably not. It wouldn’t match what you thought was possible for you.
1. Think For Yourself. If you are like most people, there are probably a lot of people around you who are more than willing to tell you what is NOT possible for you and very few who can help you to connect with what IS possible. You have to think for yourself.
2. Have Clear Goals in Mind. And put your dream life in writing, so you can remember to think about them every day. If Tony Robbins and thought leaders through the ages are correct (and they are), you have to learn to master your thinking. This starts with knowing where you want to go. The answer is in your heart’s greatest joy and passion. This is your reason for being and it will carry you through any obstacles you might encounter.
3. Imagine yourself being where you want to go. Live your dream now, as if you had already realized your goals. You can do this in little ways that are symbolic of what you are creating in your mind. As an example, if you want more money, imagine that you are more abundant now and spend just a little more on things. This symbolizes flow. Letting go of money with greater ease also invites more into your life.
4. Notice when opportunity knocks. Thinking your way to success includes watching for results of your new thoughts in opportunities to learn more, do more, and be more. Maybe a book you need for success will practically drop in your lap or someone will mention something that is happening in your community that could help you to take your next step toward your goals. You could miss this opportunity if you’re not paying attention.
5. Keep heading toward your goals. If your goals are your reason for being, giving up is not an option. Take action and keep going in the direction of your dreams. To think your way to success, you will need discipline and perseverance. You can’t win the game if you quit. And, as Tony Robbins so clearly teaches, the main thing that limits you is your thinking. So think success in everything you do.
Want to learn more?
CLICK HERE to get your free copy of the Heart of Success Roadmap, so you can create the success and the life you desire.